Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CENTER OF GRAVITY - PHYSICS.
Transcript of CENTER OF GRAVITY - PHYSICS.
2. Unstable - center of gravity is at the highest possible position
3. Neutral - the center of gravity is neither lowered nor raised up 1. the object with lower center of gravity is more stable than the one with the higher center of gravity.
2. the object with greater mass is more stable.
3. the object with larger base is more stable. Factors that determine the Stability of Object: How To Determine the Center of Gravity:
1. Balancing by Hanging
2. Plumb line Method
* Not all the location of center of gravity can be found inside an object. it may be found within the area of the object. Factors affecting the
stability of an object: 1. Weight
2. Area of the Base
3. Location of the Center of Gravity STABLE: UNSTABLE: NEUTRAL: A body is in stable equilibrium if it returns to its equilibrium position after it has been displaced slightly. A body is in unstable equilibrium if it does not return to its equilibrium position and does not remain in the displaced position after it has been displaced slightly.