Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What Makes Us Human?
Transcript of What Makes Us Human?
and functioning of human society. Anthropology is the study of humankind and
human societies, cultures and
their development. What is Psychology? Psychology is the study
of the human mind
and its functions. An Anthropologist would believe in human evolution All three have different explanations of
what it means to be human They believe the cerebral cortex is what makes
us different from animals