Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Volcanoes SWJCS
Magma is the stuff that inside volcanoes it's mixed with lava.
The eruption is big. It's like lava quickly comes out of the volcano and then it flows to the side of the volcano.
Under water volcanoes are cool they erupt under water.
Lava is the stuff that goes with the magma in the volcanoes.
The out volcano side of a is called lava rock it helps the lava and magma stay inside the volcano.
How many volcanoes?
There are 1500 potentially active volcanoes world wide.
If you think there is a right amount of lava in a volcano well if so your wrong lava can be lots of temperatures.
Underground volcanoes are the same but underground.
By: Conner Geerts
Under water volcanoes.
The rock of the volcanoes.
How hot is lava?
Here is a video.
SWJCS Star Productions In 2015