Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to IB examining
Transcript of Welcome to IB examining
This presentation has sound.
Center, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Examiner recruitment and training
Ultimately, a candidate’s grade should depend on their ability, not on who marked their work.
• Seeding – mainly used for electronically marked components.
• Moderation – mainly used for conventionally marked components.
For further information, and to activate your IBIS account, please complete the remainder of this induction course.
A not-for-profit, mission-driven organization.
The teams you will work with:
All aspects of recruitment and training of examiners
Marking allocations and examination queries
Overseeing all aspects of assessment for a subject
Analyzing examiner performance
Marking to the standard
Examiner training site
External assessment - marking of examination scripts
Internal assessment - moderation of teacher assessed work
September - Log into IBIS to register your availability for the following May and November sessions.
International Baccalaureate (IB)
It is worth noting that we cannot guarantee that an examiner will receive an allocation.