Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Water Cycle By :Christopher Cortez
Transcript of Water Cycle By :Christopher Cortez
Image by goodtextures: http://fav.me/d2he3r8
the stage in the water cycle when water vapor cools and denses into liquid water joining with dust to create clouds.
The stage of the water cycle in which water is transported/transferred into the atmosphere usually from a body of water.
The stage of the water cycle in which
The water cycle
The water cycle also known as the hydrologic cycle has three main steps/stages known as evaporation, condensation, and precipitation. There are actually more (e.g. transpiration, groundwater, etc.)