Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
How to Graph Point-Slope
Transcript of How to Graph Point-Slope
(the reason it is a 3 is a positive because
it was a negative before) now substitute 2 for m, 4 for x, and -3 for y. now plot the ordered pair of (4, -3) After you have plotted the ordered pair, plot down the slope And finally draw your line through both points Lets try another problem! (4,4) and (2,5) are the ordered pairs. Find the slope and graph the equation in point slope form Now you have to use y2-y1 over x2-x1 to find the slope. After you have found the slope, use one of the ordered pairs in your equation Now your equation should look a little something like this... y-4=1/2(x-4) Or... y-5=1/2(x-2) And the graph should look like this: or this... Try to solve these problems... 1. Graph the equation: y-4=1(x-2) The graph should look like this: 2. Graph the equation: y+5=-2(x-6) Finished!