Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
I've Been to the Mountaintop
Transcript of I've Been to the Mountaintop
By Suleyma Martinez
By: Martinez Luther King Jr
Date: April 3 1968
Place: Mason Temple in
Martin Luther King's last speech
Assassinated the next day of the speech
Rhetorical Devices in Speech
"And i read that if you had sneezed, you would have died. And I'm simply writhing you to say that I'm so happy that you didn't sneeze."
"But r really doesn't matter with me now, because I've been to the mountain top"
Imagery-"And force everybody to see that there are thirteen hundred of god's children here suffering, sometimes going hungry, going through dark and dreamy nights wondering this thing is going to come out"
Simile- Stacked in their like sardines in a can
-Let justice roll down like waters and righteousness like
a nighty stream
Personification- "The nation is sick
"Something is happening; something is happening in Memphis; something is happening in our world.
"But i wouldn't stop there"
Not to buy
If i had Sneezed