Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 1903
Marus- Horizontal Boiler
Faema E61 introduced
"New steam machinery for the economic and
instantaneous confection of coffee beverage"
Moriondo - Turin, 1884
European Cafe Culture
A Brief History of Espresso
1900 - 1910
A Brief History of La Marzocco
GS Series Machines
Kent Bakke and Friends
La Marzocco Home Barista Class
- History of Espresso and La Marzocco
- Basic Espresso Theory
- Hands On Espresso Preparation
- Hands On Milk Steaming
- Hands On Machine Maintenance
Home Barista Class - October 13, 2013
Starbucks Opens in Seattle
Howard Shultz acquires Starbucks
Kent Bakke purchases
Third Wave Movement
Our Goals for You
1. Identify the range of espresso that you prefer
2. Gain basic knowledge and skills to begin making great espresso at home
"...the ideal espresso is represented by a point,
and probably not always by the same point
nor by one single point. Reaching this point is
an art, and is so related to the subjective sphere of the individual that it cannot be completely clarified in a technical book." Espresso Coffee by Illy/Viani
Factory opens in Fiesole
1983 - 1986