Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Why is Kim Jong-Un angry with the U.S.?
Transcript of Why is Kim Jong-Un angry with the U.S.?
Why Kim Jong is angry with the U.S.
On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, Kim Jong-Un stated that "if the enemies, oblivious to the tremendous might of the KPA, make even the slightest movement" then he will give an order to destroy U.S. military installations in South Korea and the Pacific.
Threats of Violence against U.S. and South Korea
On May 22, 2014, North Korea fired artillery shells near a South Korean ship close to the border. The South Korean ship then fired an unknown amount of rounds into North Korean waters. On Wednesday, the North stated that they would attack if there was any "violation of the Yellow Sea border".
North Korea fires at South Korean ship, May 22, 2014
South Korean media has stated that North Korea is planning on a massive demolition project along the Chinese-North Korean border. North Korea's reasoning is that they plan on constructing a road along the border.
US News. U.S.News & World Report, n.d. Web. 28 May 2014.