Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Optimist Club Presentation
Transcript of Optimist Club Presentation
it all started in 1919 but took Miami by storm in 2008.
32 countries and 46 states of the U.S.
All Over the World!
What is Optimist Club?
How can you join?
A little background, please?
We do projects that help kids to live full and happy lives.
We also bring joy to the elderly who have lost the will the live or feel lonely.
There is no limit to what Optimist Club can do. Anything is possible!
Reading to kids dressed in Halloween costumes.
Recording books on tape for children in hospitals.
Homecoming with the nursing home.
Collecting toys for "Toys for Tots" Foundation
Sponsor a Junior Optimist Club
Team up with other clubs to do projects.
Raffle off a bike to raise money.
Breast Cancer walk-a-thon.
Why should you join?
While being a member of this club you will:
grow internally as a person
have rewarding experiences
meet new people
be involved with your community
Contact Mandy Gaerke or Lisa Wilmore
Come to a meeting!
the first two mondays of every month
9 PM in 71 Upham Hall
1. a disposition or tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
Make it your way of life!