Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 7 Lesson 1: The history and geography of Colombia (1)
Transcript of Week 7 Lesson 1: The history and geography of Colombia (1)
To gain an overview of the history and geography of Colombia.
Students will be know the flag, capital, major rivers, and key historical events of Colombia. Students will begin working through their Colombia study booklet.
Activity 1: Video on Pablo Escobar (p.2)
Activity 2: Comparing Pablo Escobar and 'El Chapo' (pp.2-3)
Working through activities 3 & 4 (pp.5-9)
If you finish these activities, work through any of the other activities in the booklet, except for the ones that require you to watch a video (we will do these as a class in future lessons)