Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Service's Pillar
Students help children around the world, but are also encouraged to give back to their local communities through service projects outside of Operation Smile
Operation Smile is based on the provision of medical services
(especially reconstructive surgery ) to children and young adults in developing countries
Volunteers work in Hospitals, outside the missions
Participation in fundraising activities
Visits to retirement homes and foster homes
Service inside Operation Smile
Service outside Operation Smile
Volunteers work during the mission
"The true meaning of leadership is service."
Reforestation work with evironmental care
Working togheter with some other organizations
Why Service is Important?
The objective of Student Programs is to create leaders with the capacity of empathy
Service helps in your personal growth and makes us go out of our comfort zone to face our society's reality.
The civil participation in the cultural, economic and political development of the society as well as the social community in general will help you to grow as a person.