Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Facts about candy
Transcript of Facts about candy
- Were founded in 1947.
- They are a world famous candy.
- They are fruit flavored candies with a sugary covering.
- The Mars candy Company was founded in 1911 by Frank C. Mars.
- In the 1920's, he combined with his father to make the original Milky Way candy bar!
- In its later years, it became known as the World's biggest food, candy, and chocolate manufacturing company in the U.S.
The Hershey bar
~ The Hershey bar was made by Milton Hershey in the early 1900's.
~ He later called his new enterprise the Hershey Chocolate Company. He located it in Derry Township, PA.
~ Along with the bar, he created The kisses, Almond Joys, Reeses bar, e.t.c.
~ Candy was created in the early 1900's.
~ It is a rich sweet confection often added with sweeteners.
- It is a sweetened food product from the seed of a cacao tree.
- Was invented 3,100 years ago!
~ Is a chocolate covered small bar.
~ It is now produced globally by the Hershey Company.
~ It was created by Rowntree's of York.
- Are chewy shaped candies of assorted flavors.
- The brand name was made in 2005.
- They first originated in North America.
By: Hannah Zientek