Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Product Roadmap Philosophy
Transcript of Product Roadmap Philosophy
For example, if we are developing a word proceesor:
The application should help the user spell correctly
Useful for roadmapping
Waste of time to use for release or iteration planning
Later and bigger
Small enough to be actionable & estimatable!
As a word processor user, I want to be able to configure the spell checker to either check spelling dynamically as I type, or not
Useful for iteration planning
Waste of time to plan a roadmap to this granularity
Sooner and smaller
Jira supports all this stuff!
And one more thing...
More important = sooner
Sooner = smaller