Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Classroom Management
with Bethany Mallino
What is your favorite media to work with?
When you are in your element, working with your favorite media, how does that make you feel?
Start AND Stay ORGANIZED
BE fun and HAVE fun!
Show me the sign!
- Seltzer Line
- Artist Awards
"Eric Jensen argues that classroom environment, enrichment/challenge, and feedback are all key to brain growth, and says that the classroom environment should provide enrichment for all students."
"Creativity takes courage." -Henri Matisse
Is is really
Classroom Management OR is it
Control of Your Media?
"People don't buy what you do; they buy why you do it. And what you do simply proves what you believe." -Simon Sinek
- Glue king or queen
- Park you car in the garage
My favorite media...
My dream for you...
"Relativity" M.C. Escher, 1953
My conversation with a retired FCPS Art Teacher...
(Higher-Order Thinking Skills to Develop 21st Century Learners by Wendy Conklin)
2) Art Words from last week
3) Instruction and Directions
1) Entering the Art Innovation Lab
What's the game plan?
- Blackboard 24/7
- Grading Rubrics
- Lesson Plans
- Be kind to yourself.
- Set reasonable expectations.
- You can't do it all.
- Ask for help!
Phrases to get attention:
- If you can hear me...
- I'll know you're ready when...
1st year teachers should have:
silicone hot pads, pre-printed
leave slips, lunch money,
stain stick, nice hand soap/lotion,
postage stamps, toiletries