Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
Transcript of One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish
As of 2001, over 6 million copies of the book had been sold, placing it 13th on a list of "All-Time Bestselling Children's Books." "One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish" is a simple rhyming story for learner readers, with a great freewheeling plot about a young boy and girl, and the many amazing creatures they have for friends and pets. Why did we choose this book? I remember reading this popular Dr. Seuss story alot
when I was younger and thinking to myself, "Woah,
they all look so different." Myself being so young, I
never really thought all too much about this, until
we were required to read though it a few times for
this assignment. Then I realized, the book isn't just
about the characters looking different, it's much
more. The message or theme "One fish, two fish,
red fish, blue fish" is giving its readers is that it's
okay to be different, that it's good to be different,
and that everyone is different. We especially like
this book for this reason, as well as it's fun twist on
rhyming words. "From there to here,
from here to there,
are everywhere." "Some have two feet
and some have four.
Some have six feet
and some have more." "Not one of them
is like another.
Don't ask why.
Go ask your mother." "The moon was out
and we saw some sheep.
We saw some sheep
take a walk in their sleep." "He likes to drink, and drink, and drink.
The thing he likes to drink is ink.
The ink he likes to drink is pink.
He likes to wink and drink pink ink." "Look what we found
in the park
in the dark.
We will take him home.
We will call him Clark." References:
- "Clark - Dr. Seuss Illustration Page from One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish on Wanelo." Wanelo. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 May 2013. <http://wanelo.com/p/2203380/clark-dr-seuss-illustration-page-from-one-fish-two-fish-red-fish-blue-fish>
- "Dini Delivers." Dini Delivers. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 May 2013. <http://dinidelivers.com/?p=801>
- "Etsy." Etsy. N.p., n.d. Web. 26 May 2013. <http://www.etsy.com/listing/86570264/quote-dr-seuss-one-fish-two-fish-red>