Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Interviewing skill
1. Setting expectations
to the training
2. What is
A two-way conversation
3. OGX interviews
To guarantee EP quality and internship quality
Check necessary conditions
(in Pre-interview round)
(in Student Review Board)
- May include OGXers, @ers, alumni or returnees.
- Normally 3 ones per board:
+ 1 main interviewer
+ the rest: interviewer No.2 or observer, note-taker.
University students and people graduating no more than 2 years within FHN's segment.
=> at our ages, even much older.
Expected behaviors for interviewers:
- Be professional, but not cocky
- Be polite and respectful
- Be serious enough, but smile sometimes as well :D
4. Mastering the skill
Understand the competencies
Raise good questions
Assess candidates' answers
What is a good question?
Sample question lists
- observe experienced interviewers
- don't depend on sample question list
- listen carefully to the answers of candidates
- take notes carefully
- be confident
- choose your own style
Note down both Q&A, as many as possible.
Note exactly what candidates say, not what you understand from their words.
Should use Excel for better data storing => practice typing fast.
Hand-note is OK but make sure it is neat enough and the candidates cannot see it.