Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Interviewing skill
1. Setting expectations
to the training
2. What is
A two-way conversation
3. OGX interviews
To guarantee EP quality and internship quality
Check necessary conditions
(in Pre-interview round)
(in Student Review Board)
- May include OGXers, @ers, alumni or returnees.
- Normally 3 ones per board:
+ 1 main interviewer
+ the rest: interviewer No.2 or observer, note-taker.
University students and people graduating no more than 2 years within FHN's segment.
=> at our ages, even much older.
Expected behaviors for interviewers:
- Be professional, but not cocky
- Be polite and respectful
- Be serious enough, but smile sometimes as well :D
4. Mastering the skill
Understand the competencies
Raise good questions
Assess candidates' answers
What is a good question?
Sample question lists
- observe experienced interviewers
- don't depend on sample question list
- listen carefully to the answers of candidates
- take notes carefully
- be confident
- choose your own style
Note down both Q&A, as many as possible.
Note exactly what candidates say, not what you understand from their words.
Should use Excel for better data storing => practice typing fast.
Hand-note is OK but make sure it is neat enough and the candidates cannot see it.