Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
FCCLA Financial Fitness
Transcript of FCCLA Financial Fitness
Banking Basics - Conquer bank accounts, credit, and investments
Cash Control - Track and plan personal spending
Making Money - Sharpen on-the-job financial fitness
Consumer Clout - Become a savvy spender
Financing Your Future - Apply financial skills to real life. Awards:
FCCLA offers national recognition to chapters that complete Financial Fitness projects. This honor includes cash awards and special recognition at the National Leadership Conference, online and in Teen Times magazine. Chapters apply online for recognition for their hard work and innovative projects with the National Financial Fitness Program Award Application.
• Financial Fitness cash awards include:
• High School Award - $1,000
• Middle School Award - $1,000
• Runner-Up Award - $500
Deadline: Applications must be submitted online to FCCLA national headquarters by March 1. The online system will automatically close March 1, 11:59 p.m. EST.
Completed projects can be submitted at fccla.com How to integrate Financial Fitness into the classroom:
1) Have students track grades through an Academic Bank Account
2) Use free lesson plans provided by http://www.fefe.arizona.edu/
3) Encourage students to become informed consumers through a series of product compairison assinments. ? ? ?