Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Booted Up for Keyboarding
Transcript of Booted Up for Keyboarding
type harder keys
(on the outside of
the keyboard. poor working posture
and conditions can
cause injuries movement should occur
primarily at the finger
joints, not the hands no need for looking at fingers or keys
and a trained 'finger-position' sense for
the physical location of keys
the basis for development of
fast and accurate typing your whole body should be seated
and supported in the most stable
position possible 1. Sit up in your chair
with feet flat on the floor
www.byteback.org Hand Placement 2. Keep your back straight 3. Keep your forearms and
hands parallel to the keyboard
4. Keep your wrist straight 5. Fingers curved, not flat