Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Space Tech
Chemical rockets are getting old.First of all, they use too much gasoline. That pretty much sums up chemical rockets.
Solar sails use gasses and light to make a ship go fast. If you were to wait long enough, it would propel you to a speed that's a fraction of the speed of light!
Nuclear propulsion works by using small nukes to propel it forward. It is 12% the speed of light. Also, it's probably insane,but fuel efficient.
Antimatter is exactly that, it's the opposite of matter. It will eat up normal matter. It costs 200 times more than the average person's house to make one Gram. There is also the fact that nothing known to man can contain it. It is an extremly reliable fuel source.
Nuclear fusion works by making electricity heat up plasma. This plasma is used to thrust the ship forward. It isn't used because it is too slow.
Thanks to : http://zidbits.com/2012/12/what-is-the-future-of-space-travel/