Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Forgiveness
The healing power of forgiveness
"Forgiveness is like medicine" Oprah Winfrey
Explain WHY it is important to forgive
Reflect and answer the following questions
1. Do you find it easy to forgive? Explain
Have you ever had to forgive someone?
2. Have you ever needed someone elses forgiveness? What for?
3. Is there anything that you could never forgive? What and why?
4. Do you think it is important to forgive? Why? Why not?
LO: To understand what forgiveness is and reflect on my own experiences of it
The power and importance of forgiveness
What is forgiveness?
Forgiveness is a conscious, deliberate decision to release feelings of resentment or vengeance toward a person or group who has harmed you, regardless of whether they actually deserve your forgiveness.
Could you forgive?
Would you live next door to Oshea?
Things to include in your answer:
1. The effect of your forgiveness on others
2. How you will be affected if you don't forgive
3. Religious teachings