Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Generations Project
The difference in education in the 1920's.
Women's education differed greatly.
Women's role in society was different.
Less rights and roles in society than we have today. Idea #2
The birth in technology in this generation created dependence on technology in future generations.
Social skills have suffered due to communication strictly with technology.
Many students dropped out of high school to go to local jobs.
The divorce rate has increased over the last couple of generations.
This could be because of society no longer frowning upon it.
Lives are getting longer.
Technology is increasing.
We are progressing to complete equality. The End