Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Knowledge Claims
Claim: statement expressing an assertion: "seeing is believing"
Question: inquiry about a claim: "to what extent does our sense
perception lead us to truthful knowledge?"
What WoK do you use to know the following?
your best friend
resolving a conflict
women in Jordan are more educated than women in Yemen.
God will judge people on the Day of Judgment
all the cafes in Rainbow Street
Arabs are very generous
how to make a paper frog
how to solve a mathematical equation
how it feels to be a mother
Palestine is occupied by Israel.
the sun will rise tomorrow.
Kinds of knowledge claims
Statements of personal observation
Statements of observation
Statements of values, or a value judgement
TOK key words
processes for validation
I know that I am now attending TOK class
I know that Amman is the capital of Jordan
I know that Jordanians are friendly people.
I know tomorrow will be a better day.
I know that we have an exam tomorrow.
I know that if I study well, I will get a good grade.
I know that good is intrinsic in humans.