Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Measuring Learning Progress #1
Transcript of Measuring Learning Progress #1
Progress #1 Student Reflection In essence - asking your
students to tell you the
progress they have made How can we create the
opportunites? 1. Setting their own targets
and evaluating their success. 2. talking about their progress;
to you or to a peer. 3. create a progress wall. 4. use tracking methods 5. write in a learning log Effective Questioning.
What have you learnt?
how do you know you've learnt it?
do you know why you've learnt it?
could you learning be improved?