Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Vegetarians
more expensive? 10% of American food spending is on meat If each non-vegetarian were to replace the 200 pounds of beef, chicken, and fish he/she eats every year, it would cut individual food bills by $4,000 on average annually (www.vegetariantimes.com). Eco Reasons Some Environmental Concerns 10 Billion Animals Slaughtered for Human consumption every year. www.vegetariantimes.com Gather Resources Avoid Junk Food Listen to your Body Enjoy Your Food Adam & Eve Daniel 1 Corinthians 6:19 - Your Body is a Temple 1 Corinthians 10:31 - Do all for the Glory of God Who's Who in the Vegetarian World http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2012/jul/30/lizzie-armitstead-vegetarian-athletes-olympics-2012 http://vegetarian.procon.org/view.resource.php?resourceID=004527 Bode Miller Mr. Rogers Albert Enstine Ben Franklin Lizzy Armitstead Paavo Nurmi Google Images