Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
7 Days at the Hot Corner
Transcript of 7 Days at the Hot Corner
Created by: Luis, Lorenzo, Ruben, Dante and Alex
In the beginning of the book, there is a teen named Scott. His life is normal and he plays baseball, but then it all comes down on him. First he finds out a secret about his best friend, second he takes a test for HIV, and he has to wait for the results of his HIV test for 7 days during his big tournament. How will this go down for Scott?
The major theme in the book is discrimination towards gays. An example of this is that Travis, gay, was kicked out of his home for who he is and who he is attracted to.
The Bias in the book is sexual orientation. Scott was a little embarrassed of having a gay friend, but in the end of the book he overcame it and decided to not judge Travis for being Gay.
Most of the group didn't like the book because we thought it was about baseball. We would however suggest this book to people who are interested in learning about people of different sexual orientation.