Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
CanGo's Business Plan
Transcript of CanGo's Business Plan
The Firm Management LLC Is a consulting firm that provides businesses the enduring results they are looking for. Together, we find value across boundaries, develop insights to act on, and energize teams to sustain success. We're passionate about always doing the right thing for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our organization will start the consulting process by discovering the strengths, weaknesses, threats, and opportunities of CanGo. Once we have these four point evaluated we will then research and preform a market, competitive, and financial analysis that will give us more insight on the decision making process for improving CanGo ‘s organization. Once we have completed the process The Firm Management LLC will implement a strategic plan that can increase the companies intrinsic value and develop a stronger market presence.
CanGo’s Mission is three-fold, with each being as integral to our success as the next.
Provide cutting edge online products and services at an efficient time that meet and exceed customer’s standards and expectations.
Provide exceptional service, product delivery, and support.
Generate a healthy profitable rate through sound economic decisions and provide a rewarding work environment for its employees.
Goals For CanGo's Success:
low overhead costs
Rent and Utility Bills reduce
Low Cost help focus on other area of business
e-business interface makes it easy for change
Growth of business as you see fit
Low cost for change
lack of planning and market strategies
insufficient tools to help for organization
improper resource allocation
Easily explore different marketign categories
EX. mobile phones accessories and clothing
Ability to market globaly
Easy to promote products through web resources
Can compete with national brands
Replication of Business
Need buyers confidence
Customer Service Mission
To establish a larger market presence needed to support marketing and sales goals and to attract customers.
To expand business operations that will create growth and increase intrinsic value
Provide exceptional customer service while maintaining a profit
Increase customer traffic by 25% and gain higher customer loyalty
Size of Market
67% of U.S. households play some sort of video games
Out of those households, 72% of U.S. gamers play online video games
Average age of a gamer is 34 years old
Average age of most frequent game purchaser is 39 years old
The average adult gamer has been playing either computer or video games for 12 years
The average gamer spends on average, 8 hours playing video games
- Video game sales have been going up with $10.5 billion in revenue for the year 2009 alone
- Alone in 2009 there were sales of 273 million units of video and computer games
- Online gaming has risen in popularity by 5% from 2012 to 2013
- 67% of U.S. gamers played online in 2012, 72% in 2013
- Trends dictate that gamers are spending more time online
- Gaming time for video games per week has gone up 9%
- Online gaming has gone up 6%
- The PC accounts for 68% of online gaming market
- However, smartphones and tablets are quickly catching up to the PC
The potential for online gaming is great especially on tablets and smartphones
Overall, technological growth allows for better and newer games to come out with greater anticipation from fans
Competitor analysis has several important roles in strategic planning:
• To help management understand their competitive advantages/disadvantages relative to competitors
• To generate understanding of competitors’ past, present (and most importantly) future strategies
• To provide an informed basis to develop strategies to achieve competitive advantage in the future
• To help forecast the returns that may be made from future investments (e.g. how will competitors respond to a new product or pricing strategy?
CanGo's Major Competitors:
$150B market cap
Sellers to sell their products on company’s Websites
Authors and publishers access to Kindle Store
Manufactures and sells the Kindle e-reader devices
$840M market cap
Bookstores and Online
674 stores, and 692 college stores
Multi-channel distribution platform
Sells trade books, eBooks, NOOK products, bargain books, course material books, etc.
$36M market cap
Retail Trade and Electronic Commerce Trade
Superstores and Traditional bookstores
Bookstores and Online
retail bookstores, which include 201 superstores
Debt to Equity
Improving E-commerce through social media and CRM
If you could market to the third largest country for free would you do it? If Facebook where a country it would be the world’s third largest. On Twitter there will be more then 64 million tweets sent per day and YouTube is the fourth largest visited site on the Internet. 90% of people trust recommendations via social media.
Social media is an effective and low cost way to gain brand recognition and target specific markets to develop deeper relationships with consumers
Create loyalty program for existing customers.
By using social media you can also interact with customers and increase the amount of customer feedback you receive
It is important to remember eReaders have surpassed traditional book sales so we will want to be focusing on eBooks and the marketability around that concept.
The number one social media site to take advantage of would have to be Facebook
Potential to market to the largest audience (over 500 million users) social media has to offer. Since 6.7 billion of the world’s population lives out side of the United States this would be a great way to connect internationally.
Twitter is a social media site that can instantly connect to what's most important to you. People have the ability to follow their friends, experts, favorite celebrities, and breaking news
Implementing CRM to increase sales
• CRM is often thought of as a business strategy that enables businesses to:
• Understand the customer
• Retain customers through better customer experience
• Attract new customer
• Win new clients and contracts Increase profitably
• Decrease customer management costs
• A good CRM system will collect, manage and link information about the customer with the goal of letting you market and sell services effectively.
• With the use of CRM we will create marketing techniques that cater to specific groups looking for certain products.
• You can monitor how many clicks a page or advertisement has received to discover its popularity and if it is effective. You can also uncover email addresses from people who view your website and use them to market items specifically with their interest at hand.
• The United States currently has a population of 314 million and the rest of the world’s population is 6.7 billion.
Interactive Games and E-Learning
Improving Account Receivables
What it means?
Payment and Collection Implementation
Project Management Development
What is interactive gaming and e-learning?
How it helps CanGo?
The advantages of interactive gaming and e-learning
(September 2012). Online Gaming Exploring Strategies for GSA. [ONLINE] Available at:http://www.gamingstandards.com/pdfs/white_papers/GSA_Report_Online_Gaming_201209.pdf.
Level 3 Communications, LLC. (2011). Level 3 Bandwidth Optimizer. [ONLINE] Available at: http://cdn1.cust.footprint.net/prod/App_Data/Replicated/MediaFiles/7/8/2/%7B782F800C-D4E1-401D-95AF-7D17125F39B8%7Dbrochure_bandwidth_optimizer_001.pdf.
Strauss, S. (2011). 8 ways to get new customers—now! Retrieved 2013 from Microsoft Business for Small & Midsize Companies : http://www.microsoft.com/business/en-us/resources/marketing/customer-service-acquisition/8-ways-to-get-new-customers-now.aspx?fbid=rAdzN6XoJbD
Riley, J. (2012 йил 23-September). Competitor Analysis. Retrieved 2013 йил 15-October from tutor2u: http://www.tutor2u.net/business/strategy/competitor_analysis.htm
Cango intranet. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://vizedhtmlcontent.next.ecollege.com/ec/Courses/13775/CRS-DVUO-2148869/Flash/BUSN460/CanGo_Intranet/htm/index.html
Deliver on-time. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.teamworkpm.net/features
After preforming a S.W.O.T. Analysis, and exploring CanGo’s market, competition, and financial situation, The Firm Management was able to put together a strategic plan the consisted of improving CanGo’s E-commerce, project management, accounts receivable, and marketing divisions. By following this plan our company feels strongly that CanGo can improve their strengths, minimize their weaknesses, and most importantly, increase their intrinsic value. CanGo has maintained success through offering a strong packaging and shipping system and offering up to date services and products. With our companies strategic plan that has been developed we feel CanGo can experience a substantial increase in their company’s growth as a whole and not just maintain success, but also surpass and exceed goals and expectations.
Getting things done on-time and under budget is key to the success of a company and having good teamwork will only be of benefit
CanGo can benefit from the software that Teamwork Project Manager brings to the table
This software allows for project milestones to keep every team member informed about the project
TeamworkPM allows the manager to view multiple projects at once in order to view which projects are on-track and which ones are falling behind
Gantt charts are excellent tools for planning, rescheduling, and visualizing the projects