Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
How do you cross bread a chicken?
Transcript of How do you cross bread a chicken?
What does cross breading mean?
Cross breading means to produce by the matting of individuals of different breeds, varieties, or species. Also to under take or engage in hybridizing. To mate as to reproduce a hybrid or to interbreed.
What does hybridizing mean?
How do you cross breed a chicken?
You need to have a rooster and a different breed of hen . The rooster ferdilizes the hen's egg. The hen will sit on the because the egg has to be warm to hatch. While the hen sits on the egg , the chick can breath through tiny holes in the egg.
Chickens come in all shapes and sizes.
To cause to produce hybrids or cross breed. To form a double stranded nucleic acid of two single strands of DNA or RNA or one of each , by allowing the base pairs of the seperate strands to form complementary.