Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Present Tense
If a situation is new or temporary, use the Present Continuous
They are like future schedules, timetables, and fixed plans that are expressed through Simple Present.
What is Present Tense?
Used to Describe an action that is regular, normal or true.
Simple Present does not express actions happening now.
Describes the state of being
4 Present Tense Forms:
Present Perfect Continuous
To describe habits you can use:
'Will' as in: Lisa will support your team tomorrow.
'Would' as in: They would do something bad to you.
It rains each winter
The boy walks to school each morning
Give Some Examples.
General Truth expresses facts that are always true or events that always happen.
The President of USA is Donald Trump
Earth is a planet orbiting around the Sun
Qatar is rich with Oil fields.
Give some Examples
Towmoorow school starts at 7:30am.
Ben plans to buy a watch on Thursday.