Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Presentation Dubai
A tour in Dubai
The Fountains of Dubai
Ordinary clothes in Dubai
BURJ AL ARAB
The DUBAI MALL
Arabs: 56 %
Indis, Pakistanis Bengalis: 9%
Sheikh Mohammed bin rashid is the president of the U.A.E.
Average Rainfall in Millimetres
The most rain is falling in the month February
Reasons to live in Dubai
You can find work easily
There are many modern and luxe buildings, which are skyscrapers.
There are beautiful beaches
You can talk with the people without speaking arabic, because the second language is English.
The ordinary food
Where is Dubai?
1. Where is Dubai?
2. Reasons to live in Dubai
The highest building in the world
the biggest mall in the world
Around 1000 stores
All expensive brands like Gucci, Coco Chanel,
Louis Vuitton etc.
Monorail in Dubai
The first trains, which are driverless.
Those trains are driving on magnets.