Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Scrub and High Pine Ecosystem
Transcript of Scrub and High Pine Ecosystem
By Nathan Spear and Johnathan Tait Scrub and High Pine Ecosystem Description
Florida scrub is an endangered temperate coniferous forest ecoregion of the state of Florida in the United States. It is found on coastal and inland sand ridges and is characterized by a xeromorphic plant community dominated by shrubs and dwarf oaks. Because the low-nutrient sandy soils do not retain moisture, the ecosystem is effectively an arid one. Wildfires infrequently occur in the Florida scrub. Most of the annual rainfall (about 135 cm/53 in) falls in summer.
-Florida wildlife fund Primary Producers
Some primary producers are the...
Sand Olive Oak
Butterfly Weed Primary Consumers
White-Tailed Deer Tertiary Consumers Some Tertiary Consumers are...
Florida Black Bear Food Web Secondary Consumers Indigo Snake