Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
ATTACK! Islam Review Game
Transcript of ATTACK! Islam Review Game
Do NOT unpack anything (unless you have work to turn in). I'm going to be moving people around.
VP - Marketing
Some info for you....
The on Monday test will probably
take you all period. Bring something silent and independent to do after:
1) I will place one question on the document camera
2) Discuss the answer with your table (WHISPER!!!)
3) I will roll the dice -- the group that it lands on will get to answer.
---Everyone else probably wants to take notes for studying purposes
4) If you get it right, you get to "AttACk" two other castles (put an X over them).
5) If you get it wrong, you get an "X" over your own castle. two more teams gets to try.
6) Once you have 8 "X"s, you are out! (but you can keep playing to try to ATTACK other castles)
-be in your seat by the time the bell rings
-have something productive to do by the time the bell rings!
-We will collect
blue Islam vocab packets