Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
20 Things About Me
Transcript of 20 Things About Me
I grew up in the Bay Area
I went to Carlmont High School
My 1st job was working at McDonalds. I made $1.10 an hour.
I went to Chico State University
I have 2 children and a wife
I play tennis
I have two children, Eric and Katie
I enjoy traveling.
I enjoy reading
I got my masters at Middlebury College
I did my post graduate work at Middlebury College (Bread Loaf)in Vermont
Breaking Bad is my favorite
My favorite food is cookies
I love chocolate
I biked across Iowa
I enjoy gardening
I l want you to be successful this semester
I hate rodents...all rodents
I love to read... vampires now
I like to garden....most of the time
I follow over 100 blogs...
and write 4 or 5...
I am addicted to lip gloss. Last week I had 14 tubes in my purse. Seriously.
This summer we went
I Really HATE DEER
Kade and Me
I spent two weeks in Kenya building houses for HIV women. Below is a video of dancing (sort of) with them. Click on at your own risk.
Breaking Bad was my favorite tv show. I don't have one now.
I have four grandchildren
is a film based on Carlmont High School
One Book One Community