Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
Transcript of Copy of English Student Introductions-Template
Hayley Burnash 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 24 23 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 10 11 12 13 14 I was born in Flint, Michigan at St. Joes Hospital. I currently attent Davison High School as a senior. I have been to Tennessee, Chicago, Florida, and the Bahamas.
Before I die I want to visit Australia. My Family consists of me, my mom and dad. My Dad is Philip Burnash and my mom is Shelley Burnash.
I cant forget my two puppies Vinney and Sparky! I believe that some of my best teachers where effective because they were thorough
and visual. They took their
time to review and repeat information. The career field I find most interesting is Health Sciences. The job I wish to pursue is Neonatal Nursing. After high school I plan to attend the University of Michigan-Flint and major in Nursing. I would describe myself as outgoing, caring, loyal and a perfectionist. One of the most memorable experiences of my life was when I got in my first accident. I love to dance and spend time with my family and friends. My idea of perfect happiness is
making others happy. I use Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
I think social media has two sides. I feel that social media is bringing people together easier but is also lessening our personal communication skills. The Biggest Problem Facing America Today Is the lack of security and jobs.
Because when people get out of college it is difficult to get a secure job. My biggest fear is alliens. My goals for this school year are:
1. I would like to get my GPA up
2. Save money for college
3. Become more independent If I had to teach something it would be dance because I know how to teach dance and I enjoy it. When it comes to using computers in the classroom, I feel extremely uncomfortable using them because I don't feel comfortable using them. I think they're time consuming. I hope they get better in the future. I have worked at Walker Farms Greenhouse, Sandra Brewers Dance Studio, Thornridge Apartments, and Charter Oaks Apartments. I am currently working in the Principal's Office with the lovely Mrs. McWilliams!
When I'm not at school I'm spending time with my family, friends, and attending most school sporting events. Something I struggle with
My worst personality trait is
picture My favorite subject is math. My least favorite is history. My most current idol is Melanie Moore from So You Think You Can Dance. My favorite thing about English class is how different it's been compared to past English classes. I learn best when I can see things.
I am a visual learner. If I knew nobody would judge me, I would be an excellent singer! I went to Teddy Thompson, Gates Elementary, Hanh Intermediate, and Davison Middle School. And my least favorite thing about English class is the new computers. The End.
Thank You For Being
A Wonderful Audience My favorite tv show is either So You Think You Can Dance and Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.