Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wild About Wikis!
Transcript of Wild About Wikis!
The Price is Right
It's so easy!
What is a wiki, anyway?
It's a web page with an edit button!
It's easy to use.
It's a great way to communicate with parents.
It's a great way to collaborate with colleagues.
It's a great way to engage your students.
It's a great way to integrate technology.
Keep families in the loop
Get input from members
of the community!
Students enjoy the
. . . and will
be more engaged
in their learning!
Wikis help meet ISTE Standards for students!
Wikis allow teachers to improve their technology skills!
Wikis provide opportunities
for your students
to use higher order thinking skills.
(Remember Bloom's Taxonomy?)
Does this work?