Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Human nature according to taoism beliefs.
Transcript of Human nature according to taoism beliefs.
Human nature according to taoism beliefs By:Lao Tzu when human nature is aligned with the rest of nature, order and harmony are the result. Repeating certain actions, such as physical exercises, is a way of training the body so that it is free to react in a spontaneous, natural way. Self - Cultivation practices nourishing life body was introduced in the Scripture of the Yellow Court, a Shangqing Taoist text, which stated that the gods resided within the human body.Full transcript