Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
September's 4-H Agenda
Transcript of September's 4-H Agenda
"I pledge my head to clearer thinking,
my heart to greater loyalty,
my hands to larger service,
and my health to better living,
for my club, my community, my country, and my world." ((Roll CALL)) Instead of just saying "Here" or "Present" share with everyone what you did over your summer break:) We tip our hats off to anyone who is new. Treasurer's Report Committee/ Officer Reading and Approval of the Minutes Old Business: New Business: Reports 2012-2013 Election and Roles of New Officers Duties of the President shall be:
• to preside at all meetings of the club, enforce the bylaws and exercise supervision over the affairs of the club.
• to appoint standing and special committees.• to serve as an ex-officio member of each committee, except the nominating committee.
• to serve as delegate of the club to the County 4-H Council.
• to serve as chairman of the creation/social committee.
• to help plan recreation and refreshments for each club meeting and plan special social events of the club. Duties of the Vice-President shall be:• to assist the president.• to perform the duties of the president in the absence of that officer.• to serve as chairman of the program committee.• to help plan all club educational programs.• to serve as chairman of the membership committee.• to help enroll members into the club and be in charge of promotion and recruitment of new members. Duties of the Council Delegate(s) shall be:
• to serve as delegate to the County 4-H Council.
• to keep the club informed of county 4-H activities and assist in the coordination of local and county activities.
• to encourage all 4-H members to become involved in county 4-H activities. Duties of the Secretary shall be:
• to keep a full and correct record of all proceedings of the club.
• to have charge of club correspondence.
• to keep the roll and read the minutes at each meeting. Duties of the Treasurer shall be:
• to help prepare a budget for approval by the club.
• to receive, hold and payout all monies of the club as designated by the adopted budget. Any expenditures not included in the budget must be approved by the executive committee.
• to keep an accurate record of the receipt and expenditures of all funds.
• to present a financial statement when requested to do so.
• to serve as chairman of the finance committee. Duties of the Reporter shall be:
• to report activities of the club to local news media.
• to report activities to the county Extension agent. Duties of the Parliamentarian shall be:
• to provide advice to the presiding officer on parliamentary procedure.
• to instruct members in correct parliamentary procedure. Fundraisers: 4-H "One Day" Blood Drive @ Navasota TSC "One Day" T-Shirts
($ 10 each) Trunk-or-Treat
in Anderson WELCOME!! New Member Sign-Up
on 4-H Connect Don't Forget Your Pecan Sales:
Forms available today.
Money due October 1st.
Heart of Texas Fair Entries Due on October 14th in Waco. State Fair of Texas (Dallas)
September 28th-October 21st Upcoming Events: Ranch Hands
Programs and Projects: Arts and Crafts: Today we are making magnets Officers Budget Bylaws Today's Refreshments:
Lemonade and Cookies provided by Club manager and assistant Oct. 7th-
Program: Intro Record Books Project: Treat Bags
Program: Animal Projects 101 The Basics Project: Signs
Program: Community Service Project: Trash Pickup & Stuffed Cows
Program: Rabbits Project: Sewing
Program: Swine Project: Record Book II & Scrapbooking
Program: Food & Nutrition Project: Preserves
Program: Horticulture Project: Planter at the Community Center
Program: Photography Project: Photo Thank You Cards for Fair The Annual Car Show raised $ 1,735.50 Don't forget to turn in your Project Interest Sheets