Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Explanation
The countries that are more rich help fund poverty crises for countries in Africa.
Tens of millions of people are driven by force from their homes due to political turmoil in poor countries.
Global inequality is determined by wealth or income between countries. People living in poor countries are more likely to experience extreme suffering.
The Global Inequality model