Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cloning
Information Cloning: the process of producing offspring that is genetically identical to the parent. Reproductive Cloning
Therapeutic Cloning Reproductive Cloning: Dolly the Sheep
Legal Parameters Assisted Human Reproduction Act
"No person should knowingly create a human clone by using any technique" Legal Parameters Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms Violation of Certain Rights Other Legal Issues
conflicts Provincial Jurisdiction
CONS Detrimental to Human Diversity Invitation to Malpractices Separation Within Society Killing Embryos Gender Determination CONS Clone Rights PROS Conflict with Charter Medical Advancement Economy & Industry Freedom of Speech Right to Life, Liberty and Security Therapeutic Cloning Reproduction Animal Cloning Overall Scientific Advancement PROS