Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Primary Sources
Happens! They Make Records DAILY NEWS Diary- Others Access Those Records They Write History A
HISTORY Others Access Those Histories And so on. A
HISTORY And so on. And so on. A
HISTORY Each level up is further removed
from the event. Good research gets as close to the original event as possible. This means there is another layer of interpretation, and with it, bias. Primary sources provide documentation without interpretive bias. How to
Sources How does
history work? Why is this
worth knowing? Primary sources have unique benefits and drawbacks. How they are created changes how they are found. Primary sources are found in lots of places. Archives often collect those objects which are "one of a kind."