Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ancient Egypt 5 themes of geography
Transcript of Ancient Egypt 5 themes of geography
Egypt is very hot and dry and also a desert. The Nile river was a gift for the egyptians. Without it no one would be alive in Egypt. The Egyptians use the Nile river for survival as in they us it for drinking (water), food (fishing), and farms to grow crops. They also build a dam to over flow the Nile river (for farming crops). Egypt is in the Middle East and Northern Africa. Egypt's location is in the Sahara desert. Also its west of the Nile river and south of the Mediterranean sea. The egyptians used camels to travel instead of horses because it is and was hot and dry in Egypt. Region The End