Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Classification of Organisms
Transcript of Classification of Organisms
Unique cell membrane
First discovered in extremely hot, salty, unfavorable conditions
includes only methanogens on Earth
Can be helpful
- yogurt, cheese, etc.
Can be harmful
- strep throat, staph infection
Live almost anywhere there is liquid water
Amoeba and Algae
Autotrophs and heterotrophs
some asexual, some sexual
Unicellular or Multicellular
Mushroom, yeast, mold
Cell walls contain chitin
Contain chlorophyll (green)
Cell walls contain cellulose
-Heterotrophs (eat other organisms for food)
Ex: halophiles, thermophiles