Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
NEW SKILLS NETWORK 2010-2013
Transcript of NEW SKILLS NETWORK 2010-2013
Results 60 good or best practice projects.
Projects were judged in terms of multiplier potential: transferability, accessibillity and potential impact. Methodology The challenges Liaise with relevant stakeholders at European and national level -stakeholder lists in each country
Promote "Best practice" projects
Disseminate through National Agencies’ channels
Participate in European thematic events, conferences and national events
Collect articles on the theme Dissemination
3 years plan Leonardo, Grundtvig, Erasmus, Comenius 2020 workforce already in work Recommendations of expert report on how to achieve the goals:
1. Investment in Skills Upgrading for Individuals and Employers
2. Bringing Education, Training and Work closer together
3. Developing the Right Mix of Skills
4. Better Anticipating Skills Needs Results & Recommendations Preferred practice Apprenticeship & work based learning Policy Education Sectoral development professionals Student-centered approach I. Iceland, setting the scene II. Belgium, Journey of Skills III.Hungary, Bridging the Skills Gap IV. Estonia, Matching Skills to Labour Market Needs Focus Skills forecasting Discussion 4 key themes 14 national follow-up seminars Made with Prezi by