Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transfer of materials
Transcript of Transfer of materials
Calculate the percentage change in mass for the potato in last lessons experiment
explain the change in mass
use ideas about Osmosis
Use key words: Particles, selectively permeable, water, salt, movement, osmosis.
Connectives: Therefore, because, and, then, but, however.
Fill in the sheet describing the different ogans involved in digestion.
what is digestion?
what is the purpose of digestion?
how is digestion linked to diffusion?
draw the diagram
set up the beakers
which part represents the blood?
which part represents the small intestine wall?
Where is digestion going to take place?
Divide up a page of your book into a grid
Write in the following words and their definitions
Partially Permeable Membrane