Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Gymnastics
5 Facts Why Gymnatics is a Sport
5 Facts About Gymnastics
Gymnastics is a sport because it is in the olympics.
Also it requires skill and being in shape physically and mentally.
You also have to exercise which is in most sports, or known as conditioning.
It is very competitive.
Boys and girls can do gymnastics just like any other sport.
The first women's gymnastics instruction in the United States was given at Mount Holyoke College in 1862.
Olympic gymnastics competition for women was introduced at the 1928 games.
You need to be very flexible and have good balance.
In the olympics there are eight different competitive events.
Gymnastics is one of the oldest sports in the world.