Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Forced Teaming Lesson
Transcript of Forced Teaming Lesson
the repetition of words like “We” or “Our” in a speakers speech or a author’s story What is forced teaming? By: Kristin H., Daniela G., & Destiny G. Forced Teaming Our lifestyle doesn’t make us who we are, but that path we chose for ourselves.
Time and time again we tend to doubt our abilities, But if we were much more positive and take this comfortably, with out hesitation and just say “we got this” we would accomplish so much more. More examples We all know that our success in life should be judged by how much money we make
We all know that life is not easy, But in many ways we can make things less harder for ourselves. Examples