Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
This part is called "Riding the Bus."
Transcript of This part is called "Riding the Bus."
...the Declaration of Independence...
..and the part about our right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
And I remember thinking:
How did he know to put the "pursuit" part in there?
That maybe happiness is something that we can only pursue.
And maybe we can actually never have it...
1. What sort of person is Chris?
2. What can you say about his family? (wife and son)
3. What about their financial status?
1. What does Chris do?
2. What does he want to do?
3. Which troubles he faces on his way?
3d part is called "Internship
The part of his life called as
"Riding the Bus."
Image by Tom Mooring
1. What is the atmosphere like in the trading room?
2. What qualities does Chris display during the interview?
3. How does Mr Twistle feel about Chris’s attitude following the interview?
2nd part is called "Running."