Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Flagella
Cilia are silly. Flagella look like whips or tails while the cilia looks like a rug or fur. They push the cell through their environment.
They sense the environment around them and initiate cellular responses.
Their microtubules ship molecules to the ciliary tip and back to the cell body. Comparison & Rational You can think of the Flagella and cilia as oars on a boat since they push the cell through their environment like oars push a boat through water. Flagella