Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Camel
1. Long eye lashes that keep out sand and sun
2. Camels can close its nostrils to keep sand out
3. A camel can survive one week without water and food.
4. Camels body temperature is between 34°C and 41.7°C.
5. Camels do not store water in there hump, only fat.
6. Camels feet are big so that they can walk well on sand. Adaptation Other Animals living in the Desert Amphibians (Frogs Toads etc.) Our Science Project
Eva, Nicolas, Max and Mika Camels Sonoran desert Toad Arthropods (Scorpions, Spiders etc.) Arizona Bark Scorpion
Black Widow Spider Birds Cactus Wren
Ostrich The temperature they normally live in is around 30C* to 50C*.
Normally in deserts and very dry places
they barely get thirsty.It is because their big lumpy back holds a lot of energy (fat). The land is mostly dry and flat. Mammals Carcal
Spotted Hyena Reptiles Sidewinder Rattlesnake
Texas Banded Gecko
Texas Horned Lizard