Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of king ranch
The countries it is located in is Kennedy, Kleberg, and Wilacy countries Year Established 1852 Who was it established by? Richard King and Gideon K. Lewis 2,982 Horses Windmills The invention of the windmill had a big effect on the ranch because before windmills were used in the ranch many areas did not have water to provide for settlers. After the windmills were starting to be used in the ranch settlers could now settle on the land. Interesting facts Larger than the state Rhode Island It took King Ranch a while to use windmills Bibliography http://www.king-ranch.com/ http://www.tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/apk01 http://www.google.com/imghp http://americashorsedaily.com/texas-fun-facts/ THE END Also had sheep and goat but there was not an exact number